CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Aquinas and John Duns Scotus are representatives of the 'Golden Age' of scholasticism. They are known for their work in natural theology, which seeks to demonstrate tenets of faith without recourse to premises rooted in dogma or revelation. This book offers an examination of natural theology in the 'Golden Age' of scholastic philosophy.
- Author BiographyDr Alex Hall is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Clayton State University. His most recent publication is Aquinas, Scientia, and a Medieval Misconstruction of Aristotle's Posterior Analytics (Proceedings of the Society for Medieval Logic and Metaphysics, 2004).
- Author(s)Alex Hall
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication16/09/2009
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.