CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionRenowned Aquinas scholar Brian Davies offers the first in-depth study of the saint's thoughts on God and evil, revealing that Aquinas's thinking about God and evil can be traced through his metaphysical philosophy, his thoughts on God and creation, and his writings about Christian revelation and the doctrines of the Trinity and the Incarnation.
- Author BiographyBrian Davies is Professor of Philosophy at Fordham University in New York. He is the author of The Thought of Thomas Aquinas, An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion, and many other books.
- Author(s)Brian Davies
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight264 g
- Width164 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.