Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £52.63Trending at £53.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.46
- £22.74Trending at £23.30
- £7.00Trending at £7.15
- £10.79Trending at £14.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.13
- £24.73Trending at £27.48
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Chimes is one of Philadelphia's most important living artists. Tracing the stylistic evolution of Chimes' idiosyncratic art, this book presents a survey of his remarkable five-decade career. It reveals how Chimes has found inspiration in the writings of Antonin Artaud, James Joyce, and especially Alfred Jarry.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Taylor is The Muriel and Philip Berman Curator of Modern Art, Philadelphia Museum of Art.
- Author(s)Michael R. Taylor
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2007
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note124 b-w + 150 color illus.
- Weight1632 g
- Width228 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.