Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.99Trending at £28.08
- £26.57Trending at £27.10
- £8.39Trending at £8.57
- £14.99Trending at £16.84
- £8.88Trending at £9.55
- £8.44Trending at £9.81
- £6.98Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis critical study of Hardy's short stories provides a thorough account of the ruling preoccupations and recurrent writing strategies of his entire corpus as well as providing detailed readings of several individual texts.
- Author BiographyReader in English, Royal Holloway, University of London Rod Mengham is Reader in Modern English Literature at the University of Cambridge where he is a Fellow and Director of Studies at Jesus College. He is the author of books on Charles Dickens, Emily Bronte, Henry Green and The Descent of Language. He has edited or co-edited three collections of essays on contemporary fiction, two collections on Australian poetry, and single volumes on the fiction of th 1940s, and on violence and avant-garde art.
- Author(s)Rod Mengham,Sophie Gilmartin
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication28/11/2007
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content NoteNone
- Weight390 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.