All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis, the first modern critical study of a lyricist, humorist and social protest poet who was a household name throughout the Victorian period, explores the relationship between Thomas Hood's playfulness, his liberal politics, and contemporary cultural debate about labour and recreation, literary materiality and urban consumption. -- .
- Author BiographySara Lodge is Senior Lecturer in English, specialising in Nineteenth-Century Literature, at the University of St Andrews -- .
- Author(s)Sara Lodge
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, black & white
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.