All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionDespite his significant influence as a courtier, diplomat, playwright and Restoration theatre manager, Thomas Killigrew (1612-1683) remains a comparatively elusive and neglected figure. The original essays in this interdisciplinary volume shine new light on a singular, contradictory seventeenth-century Englishman 400 years after his birth.
- Author BiographyPhilip Major teaches English at Birkbeck College, University of London. He is also editor of the collection Literatures of Exile in the English Revolution and its Aftermath, 1640-1690, and author of Writings of Exile in the English Revolution and Restoration.
- Author(s)Philip Major
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleStudies in Performance and Early Modern Drama
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 10 b&w illustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byDr. Helen Ostovich
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.