Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a major study of one of the 20th century's key philosophers of science.
- Author BiographyJames Marcum teaches philosophy at Baylor University, USA. He has doctorates in philosophy and physiology, and was a postdoctoral fellow at MIT, where he studied philosophy of science with Kuhn. He was also an assistant professor at Harvard Medical School.
- Author(s)James A. Marcum
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/10/2005
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in American Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.