Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.27
- £9.00Trending at £9.89
- £11.00Trending at £11.83
- £10.60Trending at £12.17
- £10.71Trending at £13.94
- £8.91Trending at £10.05
- £6.97Trending at £8.94
About this product
- Description50th anniversary of Thomas Kuhn's Structure of scientific revolutions.
- Author BiographyJames Marcum teaches philosophy at Baylor University, USA. He has doctorates in philosophy and physiology, and was a postdoctoral fellow at MIT, where he studied philosophy of science with Kuhn. He was also an Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School, USA.
- Author(s)James A. Marcum
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight598 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.