Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Mann's novel The Magic Mountain presents a panorama of European society in the first two decades of the 20th century and depicts the philosophical and metaphysical dilemmas facing people in the modern age.
- Author BiographyRodney Symington is Professor Emeritus at the University of Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. His publications include the book-length studies Brecht und Shakespeare and The Nazi Appropriation of Shakespeare, plus many edited volumes of essays, and numerous articles on Thomas Mann, Bertolt Brecht, and Heimito von Doderer. For 12 years he was Editor of Seminar: A Journal of Germanic Studies.
- Author(s)Rodney Symington
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £8.44Trending at £11.70
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £11.41Trending at £17.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.