CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £69.47
- £18.88Trending at £19.12
- £16.80Trending at £17.01
- £2.81Trending at £2.92
- £2.75Trending at £2.79
- £2.50Trending at £2.78
- £4.49Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn a vivid blend of the natural and supernatural, author William Roberts has created an enchanting tale, set in Wales over one thousand years ago, when one really could say 'here be dragons'!
- Author BiographyThe author is a semi-retired teacher who lives in the English Midlands. Visits to old mine workings in North Wales, one of which has an underground lake, together with his Welsh ancestry provided part of the inspiration for this book.
- Author(s)William Roberts
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width198 mm
- Height129 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.