All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTelling the story of the Thornham Estate in Suffolk, this book presents the development of a Suffolk landscape and the people who inhabited it, travelling back through its long history. Based on fieldwork and documentary research, it relates developments at Thornham to what was happening along the Waveney Valley in the South Elmham Parishes.
- Author BiographyThe author read Greats at Oxford and excavated on the Welsh Borders. He was the Education Officer for Museums in Suffolk and lectured for University Continuing Education Departments. He is Assistant General Secretary of the Suffolk Institute Archaeology and History Society. Mike Hardy an experienced field archaeologist, conducted extensive fieldwork in the Fenland Survey. He has lectured for the Continuing Department of UEA and for the WEA. He is Field Group Secretary for the Suffolk Institute of Archaeology and History Society.
- Author(s)J. Fairclough,M. Hardy
- PublisherHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2004
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationKing's Lynn
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeritage Marketing & Publications Ltd
- Content Note227, 24 col pls, b/w figs
- Width171 mm
- Height247 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.22Trending at £16.98
- £9.50Trending at £10.72
- £14.72Trending at £19.96
- £25.51Trending at £37.24
- £14.30Trending at £16.54
- £11.18Trending at £14.98
- £8.50Trending at £10.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.