All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere are still many unknowns in the breeding of Thoroughbreds, but the international research coalition known as the Equine Genome Project is facilitating many new exciting discoveries.
- Author BiographyDr Matthew Binns is a leader of the project, an enterprise set up to map the equine genome, and with racing historian and bloodstock authority. Tony Morris has written this important book on the theory, practice, art and science of Thoroughbred breeding.
- Author(s)Matthew Binns,Tony Morris
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/07/2010
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight794 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.59Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £7.10
- £6.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.77
- £7.21Trending at £7.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.