All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionZsa Zsa, Eva, and Magda Gabor transferred their glittery dreams and gold-digging ambitions from the twilight of the Austro-Hungarian Empire to Hollywood. This book demonstrates that wit, charm, ruthlessness, and beauty can indeed go a long way toward the realization of the American Dream.
- Author BiographyHUNGARIAN RHAPSODIES: Celebrity biographer Darwin Porter, a former entertainment columnist for The Miami Herald, has been fascinated by the Gabor's new Hungarian dynasty since he first began entertaining Jolie Gabor, the family's savvy matriarch, at his home in New York City in collaboration with the publication of one of her cookbooks. Since then, his interest in the Budapest Bombshells (aka the Man-Eating Magyars) has carried him into the salons, some of them in Austria and Hungary, of dozens of eyewitnesses, each eager to share their insights into the tricks and techniques of some of the greatest courtesans of the 20th century.
- Author(s)Darwin Porter
- PublisherBlood Moon Productions, Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlood Moon Productions, Ltd
- Content Note175 illustrations
- Weight1189 g
- Width153 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.