Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.55Trending at £13.93
- £24.37Trending at £26.13
- £7.75Trending at £8.38
- £8.97Trending at £9.83
- £13.93Trending at £15.18
- £2.85Trending at £4.09
- £9.54Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of memoirs examines the relationship between daughters with academic degrees and their working-class parents. Each contributor explores the influence that higher education has had on her relationship with her parent(s), as well as their influence on her academic work.
- Author BiographyKathleen A. Welsch is Associate Professor of English at Clarion University of Pennsylvania. Professor Welsch holds a Ph.D. in English from the University of Pittsburgh.
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/12/2004
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteports.
- Weight290 g
- Width150 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byKathleen A. Welsch
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.