Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.61
About this product
- DescriptionAn iconic event in modern Irish history is narrated in directly human terms. Who were the people who marched, who fired from the flats and barricades, who died? Here, for the first time with the benefit of modern forensic science, new witnesses interviewed and against the background of the Savile report, is the truth of what happened.
- Author BiographyPeter Pringle and Philip Jacobson were the orginal Sunday Times Insight investigators into the events of Bloody Sunday. Peter Pringle is now a correspondent for the Independent based in New York and is the author of several books.
- Author(s)Peter Pringle,Philip Jacobson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication27/04/2000
- GenreTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/06/2002
- Content Note(1 x 8pp b/w)
- Weight513 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.