Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to think about the shaping and composing of information technology from a design perspective: the aesthetics and ethics of interaction design.
- Author BiographyJonas Lowgren is Professor of Interaction Design at Malmo University, Sweden.
- Author(s)Erik Stolterman,Jonas Lowgren
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2007
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThoughtful Interaction Design
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight408 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.25
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
- £7.79Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.