All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a collection of sewing techniques. This title includes information on: tools; materials; basic sewing; garment construction; tailoring techniques; lingerie techniques; pressing tips; embellishments; and, more. It is intended for the sewers.
- Author BiographyEditor Beth Baumgartel has written many sewing books and holds a degree in Fashion Merchandising. She worked for several years for the Butterick Pattern Company while teaching Clothing Design and Patternmaking at Marymount College in New York City.
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour throughout, 150 drawings, 650 photographs
- Width235 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byBeth Baumgartel
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.