CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £9.83Trending at £10.57
- £13.99Trending at £15.32
- £9.99Trending at £12.70
- £13.99Trending at £18.37
- £10.40Trending at £11.26
- £3.30Trending at £3.49
- £12.95Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis monograph by one of the world's leading vision researchers provides a thorough, mathematically rigorous exposition of a broad and vital area in computer vision: the problems and techniques related to three-dimensional (stereo) vision and motion.
- Author BiographyOlivier Faugeras is Research Director and head of a computer vision group at INRIA and Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He is the author of Three-Dimensional Computer Vision (MIT Press, 1993).
- Author(s)Olivier Faugeras
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication04/01/1994
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleArtificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note285 illus.
- Weight1634 g
- Width203 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.