All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHyperbolic geometry is the star. A strong effort has been made to convey not just denatured formal reasoning, but a living feeling for the subject. There are many figures, examples, and exercises of varying difficulty. This book develops some of the power of geometry in two and three dimensions, and the strong connection of geometry with topology.
- PrizesWinner of AAP/Professional and Scholarly Publishing Awards: Mathematics and Statistics 1997.
- Author(s)William P. Thurston
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/1997
- Series TitlePrinceton Mathematical Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySilvio Levy
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.