All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree Generations, No Imbeciles tracks the notorious case through its history, revealing that it remains a potent symbol of government control of reproduction and a troubling precedent for the human genome era.
- Author BiographyPaul A. Lombardo is a professor of law at Georgia State University College of Law. He has played a key role, as both a historian and a lawyer, in the movement to solicit state apologies and legislative denunciations of past eugenics laws.
- PrizesWinner of American Political Science Association: George H. Hallett Award 2009 (United States).
- Author(s)Paul A. Lombardo
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 Line drawings, black and white; 17 Halftones, black and white
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.25Trending at £7.01
- £18.49Trending at £18.70
- £28.12Trending at £29.56
- £31.13Trending at £36.96
- £32.31Trending at £34.89
- £29.71Trending at £30.26
- £29.77Trending at £30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.