All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £17.61Trending at £22.84
- £4.63Trending at £4.85
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £5.98
- £4.95Trending at £6.95
- £12.64Trending at £15.99
- £10.40Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionIn late 1910, three American adventurers set off on a remarkable around-the-world journey by automobile. This book follows the drivers on their extraordinary trip.
- Author BiographyJim Ward is Guerry Professor of History at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. His most recent work in automotive history is The Fall of the Packard Motor Car Company (Stanford, 1995).
- Author(s)James A. Ward
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.