Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraveling in Europe in August 1938, David Kurtz, captured three minutes of ordinary life in Poland on a 16 mm Kodachrome colour film. Three Minutes in Poland traces Glenn Kurtz's remarkable four year journey to identify the people in his grandfather's haunting images. Glenn creates an exploration of memory, loss, and improbable survival.
- Author BiographyGlenn Kurtz is the author of Practicing: A Musician's Return to Music and the host of Conversations on Practice, a series of public conversations about writing held at McNally Jackson Books in New York City.
- Author(s)Glenn Kurtz
- PublisherFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarrar, Straus & Giroux Inc
- Content Note52 black and white illustrations, map, notes
- Width139 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £10.79Trending at £11.89
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £19.33Trending at £24.92
- £9.52Trending at £12.97
- £9.60Trending at £12.95
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.