All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf scientists can't touch the Sun, how do they know what it's made of? And if we can't see black holes, how can we be confident they exist? From the Sun and black holes, the authors lead us further into the unknown, to the dark matter and energy that pervade our universe, where science teeters on the edge of theory and discovery.
- Author BiographyDavid Garfinkle is professor in the Department of Physics at Oakland University. Richard Garfinkle is the author of two books of science fiction, Celestial Matters and All of an Instant.
- Author(s)David Garfinkle,Richard Garfinkle
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note13 halftones
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.