CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionThreshold graphs have a beautiful structure and possess many important mathematical properties. They have applications in many areas including computer science and psychology. This book contains many open problems and research ideas which is suitable for graduate students and researchers interested in graph theory.
- Author(s)N. V. R. Mahadev,U. N. Peled
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/09/1995
- Series TitleAnnals of Discrete Mathematics
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1190 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.