All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with 150 plant-based, nutrient-dense, whole food recipes developed within the Thrive nutritional philosophy, Thrive Energy Cookbook brings concepts that started the functional, plant-based nutrition revolution to life. Recipes are all vegan and allergen-free (or with gluten-free options) to eliminate wheat, yeast, gluten, soy, refined sugar, and dairy from your diet.Easy-to-make and performance-enhancing, these chef-created recipes merge purpose driven functionality (every ingredient has a nutritional purpose) with mouth-watering appeal. From the alkaline-forming, plant protein-packed Vanilla-Almond-Mocha Motivator Smoothie to Roasted Red Pepper & Sweet Potato Soup, Thai Green Curry Rice Bowl, and desserts such as Raspberry Chocolate Pomegranate Tart, Thrive Energy Cookbook will have you quickly preparing nutrient-packed and delicious dishes.
- Author BiographyBrendan Brazier is the bestselling author of the Thrive book trilogy ( Thrive, Thrive Fitness, and Thrive Foods ). Brendan is a former professional Ironman triathlete, and the creator of the award-winning whole food nutritional product line, Vega. He is also a two-time Canadian 50km Ultra Marathon Champion. Recognized as one of the world's foremost authorities on plant-based nutrition, Brendan is a guest lecturer at Cornell University and presents an eCornell module entitled The Plant-Based Diet and Elite Athleticism. He lives in Los Angeles. brendanbrazier.com
- Author(s)Brendan Brazier
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication04/03/2014
- GenreVegetarian Cookery
- Place of PublicationCamnridge, US
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDa Capo Lifelong
- Content NoteFull colour Photographs Throughout
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.