Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £14.31Trending at £16.09
- £21.70Trending at £22.06
- £22.55Trending at £23.38
- £27.19Trending at £29.68
- £21.52Trending at £22.49
- £19.77Trending at £21.59
- £22.69Trending at £24.29
About this product
- DescriptionOriginal edition first published in the United Kingdom as Thrive: the power of evidence-based psychological therapies, by Penguin Books Ltd, London --Title page verso.
- Author BiographyRichard Layard is one of the world's leading labor economists and a member of the House of Lords. He is the author of Happiness: Lessons from a New Science (Penguin), which has been translated into twenty languages. David M. Clark is professor of psychology at the University of Oxford. Layard and Clark were the main drivers behind the UK's Improving Access to Psychological Therapies program.
- Author(s)David M. Clark,Richard Layard
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note16 halftones. 43 line illus. 22 tables.
- Weight567 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Foreword byDaniel Kahneman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.