All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf getting your five-a-day is a target you want to hit more often then this is the book for you. This book will show you the simple way to get your five-a-day with minimum cost. All kinds of recipes from soups, curries and main meals to delectable desserts and baking.
- Author BiographyThrive on Five was founded by sisters Nina and Jo Littler, who were joined by their good friend Randi Glenn. They all wanted to include more vegetables in our diets, but none of them had the time, or the inclination, to prepare them with every meal. So they started to look for ways to make it easier. They soon discovered, by adapting their favourite dishes, that it was actually possible to get all five portions into one dish. The five-a-day meal was born. The five-a-day meal had plenty of sceptics but, while trialling the dishes among family, friends and colleagues, Thrive on Five has realised how even the die-hard meat eaters have embraced the concept! They are just starting a business providing five-a-day meals to businesses and independent customers, first in London, but with the aim of rolling out nationwide.
- Author(s)Nina Littler
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 90 photographs
- Weight900 g
- Width175 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £6.95Trending at £7.69
- £18.77Trending at £20.23
- £48.62Trending at £53.05
- £43.72Trending at £46.00
- £3.40Trending at £3.99
- £28.40Trending at £30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.