CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number102
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note38 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byH. J. B. Day
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1978
- Table Of Contentsto the Brook Lodge Workshop on Animal and Human Models in Thrombosis Research.- to the Brook Lodge Workshop on Animal and Human Models in Thrombosis Research.- Platelets in Thrombosis and Atherosclerosis.- Platelets and Thrombosis in the Development of Atherosclerosis and Its Complications.- Platelet Adherence to the Vessel Wall and to Collagen-Coated Surfaces.- Platelet Aggregation: Relevance to Thrombotic Tendencies.- Roles of Blood Flow in Platelet Adhesion and Aggregation.- Proteins Secreted by Platelets: Significance in Detecting Thrombosis.- Animal Models.- Animal Models: Importance in Research on Hemorrhage and Thrombosis.- Platelets, Endothelium, and Smooth Muscle Cells in Atherosclerosis.- Vessel Injury and Atherosclerosis.- Delayed Consequences of Endothelial Removal from Rabbit Aortae.- The Roles of Endothelium, Platelets,and Smooth Muscle Cells in Intimal Healing.- Interaction of Platelets with the Endothelium in Normal and von Willebrand Pigs.- Vessel Injury, Thrombosis, and Platelet Survival.- Clinical Models.- Venous Thrombosis: Mechanisms and Treatment.- Cardiac Thromboembolism: Evidence for Role of Platelets and Value of Platelet Suppressant Therapy.- Rationale for Antiplatelet Agents in Diabetic Vascular Disease.- The Role of Platelets in Transient Ischemic Attacks and Cerebral Vascular Accidents.- Influence of Antiplatelet Drugs on Platelet-Surface Interactions.- Discussions.- A Discussion of the Possible Significance of PGI2 in Thrombosis.- Relevance of in Vitro and Animal Models to Clinical Thrombosis.- A Discussion of Methods for Predicting Patients Who are Prone to Platelet Thromboembolism Including Measurements of Blood Components.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.