Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number164
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight832 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAntonio Strano
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1984
- Table Of ContentsThrombosis in Coronary Heart Disease: An Assessment of the Present State.- Working Group of the European Society of Cardiology.- Haemostatic Function and Ischaemic Heart Disease.- Pathology of Arterial Thrombosis.- Clotting System in Prethrombotic State.- Platelet Function Tests and Coronary Heart Disease.- Impairment of Fibrinolysis and Vascular Disease.- Coagulation and Vascular Diseases.- Antithrombin III and Atherosclerosis.- Factor VIII and Antithrombin III in Atherosclerosis Obliterans of the Lower Limbs.- Advances in the Prevention of Venous Thromboembolic Disease.- Current Status of Anticoagulant Treatment.- Vascular Complications of Diabetes Mellitus.- Blood Viscosity and the Complications of Diabetes.- Factors Contributing to Platelet Hyperactivity in Diabetes Mellitus.- Platelet Activity and Blood Lipid Changes in Diabetes Mellitus.- Platelet Prostaglandins and Related Compounds in Diabetes Mellitus.- Platelet Function and Vascular Diseases.- Risk Factors for Coronary Heart Disease and Platelet Functions.- On the Mechanism of Platelet Activation During Hemostasis and Thrombosis and on the Effects of Platelet Inhibiting Drugs.- Methods for the Detection of Activated Platelets.- Platelet Function Changes in Acute Myocardial Infarction.- Role of Prostacyclin and Thromboxane A2 in Ischaemic Heart Disease.- Gyki 14,451, a Synthetic Tripeptide Inhibitor of Thrombin: In Vitro and In Vivo Studies.- Prostacyclin and its Analogues for the Therapy of Thromboembolic Disorders.- Prostacyclin in the Treatment of Atherosclerosis Obliterans and Other Vascular Diseases.- Fibrinolysis and Vascular Diseases.- Molecular Mechanism of Fibrinolysis.- The Biological Role of Fibrinolysis.- Fibrinolysis and Body Weight: Fibrinolytic Response to Venous Occlusion in Obese Children.- Fibrinolytic Vessel Wall Activator in Arterial Thrombosis.- Long-term Induction of Fibrinolytic Activity in Chronic Arterial Vessel Disease.- Hypertensive Vascular Disease.- Free (Unconjugated) Catecholamine Concentrations in Platelets: Biological Significance and Clinical Implications.- Prostaglandins and Hypertension.- Effects of Antihypertensive Treatment on Peripheral Flow of the Lower Limbs.- Haemodynamic and Antihypertensive Effect of Prostacyclin.- Pulmonary Vascular Diseases.- Mechanisms Underlying Pulmonary Hypertension by Hypoxemia.- Platelets, Hypoxemia and Pulmonary Hypertension.- The Diagnosis and Management of Pulmonary Embolism.- Platelet Activity in Relation to Smoke and Exercise in Patients with Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease: Effects of Platelet Antiaggregating Drugs.- Vasodilator Treatment of Primary Pulmonary Hypertension.- The Thrombogenic Risk in Chronic Respiratory Failure.- Conclusions.- Haemorheology and Vascular Disease.- Basic Rheology of Mammalian Blood: Factors Promoting and Factors Interfering with Fluidity of Blood.- The Red Cell as a Risk Factor in Circulatory Diseases.- Haemorheological Parameters in Some Vascular Diseases.- Evaluation of the Haemorheological Determinants in Coronary Heart Disease.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.