All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter several preliminary overtures of friendship, five young missionary men set out on a crucial January day in 1956 for a meeting with the Auca tribesmen who had reacted with apparent tolerance to earlier gifts and messages. This is the poignant story of their martyrdom told by the widow of one of the slain members of the group.
- Author BiographyElisabeth Elliot is a Christian author and evangelist. Her first husband, Jim Elliot, was killed in 1956 while attempting to make missionary contact with the Huaroni of eastern Ecuador. Returning to the United States after many years in South America, she became widely known as the author of over twenty books and as a speaker in constant demand.
- Author(s)Elisabeth Elliot
- PublisherHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleHendrickson Classic Biographies
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHendrickson Publishers Inc
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.65
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.