CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £6.79Trending at £7.53
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £6.03Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Madrid to the mosques and malaria of North Africa, Betham-Edwards introduces readers to relics, edifices and exotic landscapes.
- Author(s)Matilda Betham-Edwards
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Travel, Europe
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.