All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough the Lens of Anthropology is a concise but comprehensive introductory textbook that uses the twin themes of food and sustainability to illustrate the connected nature of anthropology's four major subfields: archaeology, and biological, cultural, and linguistic anthropology.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Muckle is Professor of Anthropology at Capilano University in North Vancouver, Canada. He is the author of several textbooks, includingIntroducing Archaeology (second edition, 2014) and Indigenous Peoples of North America (2012); writes an online monthly column for Anthropology News; and is actively engaged on Twitter (@bobmuckle) in anthropology and archaeology related discussions. Laura Tubelle de Gonz lez is Professor of Anthropology and the faculty Environmental Sustainability Coordinator at San Diego Miramar College in Southern California, United States. She has won several teaching awards and is a past president of the Society for Anthropology in Community Colleges, a section of the American Anthropological Association that focuses on teaching anthropology.
- Author(s)Laura Tubelle De Gonz Lez,Robert J. Muckle
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication06/11/2015
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Weight1120 g
- Width210 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £7.03Trending at £8.99
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.