All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £4.69Trending at £5.35
- £8.99Trending at £9.79
- £8.41Trending at £10.85
- £10.30Trending at £15.08
- £9.55Trending at £11.59
- £9.54Trending at £11.09
- £7.81Trending at £8.58
About this product
- DescriptionDraws on research conducted by The Picker/Commonwealth Program for Patient-Centered Care. This edition offers a research-based look at the experiences and needs of patients, and explores models of care that can make the experience of hospitalization more humane.
- Author Biography<b>MARGARET GERTEIS</b> is an associate of the Picker/Commonwealth Program for Patient-Centered Care. <b>SUSAN EDGMAN-LEVITAN</b> is associate director and program manager of the Picker/Commonwealth Program.</p><b>JENNIFER DALEY</b> is assistant professor of medicine at Harvard University.</p><b>THOMAS L. DELBANCO</b> is director of the Division of General Medicine and Primary Care at Boston's Beth Israel Hospital and director of the Picker/Commonwealth Program.</p>
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/06/2002
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleJossey-Bass health series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight479 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJennifer Daley,Margaret Gerteis,Susan Edgman-Levitan,Thomas L. Delbanco
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.