CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis text sets out to fill a gap in the existing literature on the ambivalence of fashion and dress by drawing on a wide range of women's experiences with their wardrobes, and providing empirical data. The contributors provide case studies of the reality of women's relationships with clothing.
- Author BiographyAli Guy is at the University of Teesside. Eileen Green is at the University of Teesside. Maura Banim is at the University of Teesside.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Series TitleDress, Body, Culture
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 22
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight603 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byAli Guy,Eileen Green,Maura Banim
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.