All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £8.99Trending at £10.86
- £12.22Trending at £12.53
- £4.00Trending at £6.52
- £9.35Trending at £9.95
- £9.77Trending at £11.04
- £8.02Trending at £13.87
- £8.19Trending at £8.42
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a history of hard, accurate throwing and the manipulation of fire as unique human capabilities.
- Author BiographyAlfred W. Crosby is Professor Emeritus in American Studies, History, and Geography at the University of Texas, Austin, where he taught for more than 20 years. His previous books include Ecological Imperialism (2nd edition, Cambridge University Press, 2004), America's Forgotten Pandemic: The Influence of 1918 (2nd edition, Cambridge University Press, 2003), and The Measure of Reality: Quantification and Western Society, 1250-1600 (Cambridge University Press, 1997). The Measure of Reality was chosen by the Los Angeles Times as one of the 100 most important books of 1997.
- Author(s)Alfred W. Crosby
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/08/2010
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus.
- Weight260 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.