All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPerturbed by a letter from her cousin Gillian, Jenny has come to Gavarnie in an attempt to discover why Gill has entered a convent. On arrival, she finds herself caught up in a mesh of intrigue. Her cousin has vanished, and there is evidence that she is dead. She throws herself into a dramatic and dangerous search.
- Author BiographyLady Mary Stewart is one of our most successful novelists. Her first novel, MADAM WILL YOU TALK, was published in 1955. It was an immediate success and marked the beginning of a long and acclaimed writing career. All her novels have been bestsellers on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Author(s)Mary Stewart
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication18/04/1991
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCoronet Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/12/2010
- Weight147 g
- Width111 mm
- Height16 mm
- Spine178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew impression
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.24Trending at £4.43
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £3.80Trending at £4.52
- £4.93Trending at £8.99
- £14.60Trending at £18.94
- £4.20Trending at £4.74
- £4.79Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.