Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.20Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionTHUNDERBIRD on Global Business Strategy No matter what line of business you are in, produce or biotech, apparel or semiconductors-you can be sure that right now an ambitious management team in some distant part of the globe is devising a strategy to undermine your position and steal away your hard-won customer base.
- Author BiographyROBERT E. GROSSE, PhD, is a professor of international business and Director of Research at Thunderbird. He has been a consultant to many top international companies, including IBM, American Express, and YPF, the Argentine national oil company. Professor Grosse is the author of more than a dozen books.
- Author(s)The American Graduate School of International Management
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2000
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight730 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byThe Faculty of Thunderbird
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.