All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £5.08Trending at £6.72
About this product
- DescriptionBased on material of William Thurston presented at a seminar in Orsay from 1976 to 1977, this title covers topics such as the space of measured foliations on a surface, the Thurston compactification of Teichmuller space, the Nielsen-Thurston classification of surface homeomorphisms, and dynamical properties of pseudo-Anosov diffeomorphisms.
- Author BiographyAlbert Fathi is professor at the Ecole Normale Superieure de Lyon. Francois Laudenbach is professor emeritus at the University of Nantes. Valentin Poenaru is professor emeritus at the Universite Paris-Sud, Orsay. Djun Kim is a Skylight research associate in mathematics at the University of British Columbia. Dan Margalit is assistant professor of mathematics at Georgia Institute of Technology. He is the coauthor of A Primer on Mapping Class Groups (Princeton).
- Author(s)Albert Fathi,Francois Laudenbach,Valentin Poenaru
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2012
- Series TitleMathematical Notes
- Series Part/Volume Number48
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note150 line illus.
- Weight371 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Translated byDjun Kim,Dan Margalit
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.