All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £9.41Trending at £17.05
- £9.50Trending at £16.54
- £9.53Trending at £14.96
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.98Trending at £9.57
About this product
- DescriptionSituated north of the Himalayas, Tibet is famous for its unique culture and its controversial assimilation into modern China. This title brings the history of Tibet to life by telling the stories of the people involved, from the glory days of the Tibetan empire in the seventh century through to this day.
- Author BiographySam van Schaik is an expert on the early history of Tibet and Tibetan Buddhism. He is based at the British Library in London where he works for the International Dunhuang Project. He is also the founder of the website www.EarlyTibet.com.
- Author(s)Sam van Schaik
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/04/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note24 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine34 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.