All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a vivid and compelling portrait of the ebb and flow of life and death, of communal harmony and discord, and of personal conflicts and social resolutions. A one of a kind book that conveys the intricacies of a Tibetan society.
- Author BiographyGeoff Childs is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Washington University.
- Author(s)Geoff Childs
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication27/09/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note16 b/w photographs, 2 maps
- Weight54 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.