All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.30Trending at £28.99
- £18.86Trending at £19.15
- £27.92Trending at £30.67
- £26.50Trending at £28.72
- £13.15Trending at £15.69
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of folktales provides readers with an extensive overview of the breadth of Tibetan culture, revealing the character of the region and its people as well as their traditional customs and values.
- Author BiographyHaiwang Yuan is professor of Library Public Services at Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY. His published works includes Libraries Unlimited's The Magic Lotus Lantern and Other Tales of the Han Chinese. Awang Kunga is a Tibetan storyteller and assistant to the Lama at the Yonge Tibetan Buddhist Temple in Beijing, China. Bo Li is with the North China Electric Power University in Beijing, China. Her primary interest is in Chinese culture, Tibetan Buddhism in particular, and she is devoted to international cultural exchanges.
- Author(s)Awang Kunga,Haiwang Yuan,Li Bo
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleWorld Folklore Series
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Note45
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.