All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes day-to-day life in the camps where hundreds of children are living in squalor while a handful of dedicated volunteers do their best to feed and care for them, attempting to keep disease at bay with limited resources.
- Author BiographyDervla Murphy was born (and still lives) in Lismore, County Waterford in 1931. Full Tilt, her first book, describes her exuberant bicycle ride from Lismore to India, through Iran and Afghanistan. It has been followed by some twenty further titles, including an acclaimed memoir, Wheels within Wheels. Her most recent book is The Island That Dared, a series of journeys through Cuba, with her daughter Rachel and her three granddaughters. www.dervlamurphy.com
- Author(s)Dervla Murphy
- PublisherEland Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEland Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, map, ports.
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £3.99Trending at £6.99
- £11.33Trending at £14.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.49
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.