All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiepolo's Hound joins the quests of two Caribbean men: Camille Pisarro, who leaves his native St Thomas to follow his vocation as a painter in Paris; and the poet himself, longing to rediscover a detail from a Venetian painting encountered on an early visit to New York.
- Author BiographyDerek Walcott was born in St Lucia, in the West Indies, in 1930. The author of many plays and books of poetry, most recently White Egrets (2010), he was awarded the Queen's Gold Medal for Poetry in 1988, and the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1992.
- Author(s)Derek Walcott
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication03/09/2001
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £3.45Trending at £5.00
- £5.55Trending at £7.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £6.22Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.96
- £5.50Trending at £8.98
- £7.30Trending at £10.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.