All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTiger is determined to do all that she can to turn The Middle of Nowhere into the perfect location, but then the stormy weather takes a turn for the worse. As the storm rages, Tiger entertains the village with her version of 1001 Nights - the only problem is, she has just one night to tell all 1001 stories.
- Author BiographyMaeve Friel grew up in a house full of books in Derry, Northern Ireland, and now lives in a small village in Spain. She began her writing career with short stories for adults, before turning her hand to children's books, including the Witch in Training series. For more information on Maeve and her books, visit www.maevefriel.com. Joelle Dreidemy was born in Saint-Avold in France, and gained a diploma from Emile Cohl School in Lyon in 2004. Her picture book for Little Tiger Press, The Lamb who Came for Dinner, was shortlisted for the Red House Children's Books Award in 2007 and the Sheffield Children's Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Maeve Friel
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTiger Lily
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStripes Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joelle Dreidemy
- Interest Age8-10 years
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £3.35Trending at £4.00
- £4.00Trending at £4.44
- £3.60Trending at £5.68
- £3.50Trending at £5.62
- £2.81Trending at £4.99
- £3.44Trending at £5.97
- £5.49Trending at £6.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.