All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe German Tiger I was the most feared battle tank of the Second World War. Its invincibility lay in its main gun and heavy defensive armour. Using the successful Haynes Manual format, this title gives an insight into acquiring, owning and operating one of these awesome fighting vehicles.
- Author BiographyDavid Fletcher is the Tank Museum librarian, a prolific author, and a world expert on tanks. Mike Hayton and Stephen Vyse are museum volunteers who have been closely involved in the restoration of the Tank Museum's Tiger '131' to running order.
- Author(s)David Fletcher,Michael Hayton,Stephen Vyse
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication12/05/2011
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/01/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Most relevant reviews
- kenthorseman21 Oct, 2016by
Tiger one manual
Brilliant book , love it so good, helps a great deal with creating realistic modifications to 1/16th scale and other scale models, even. Little things most people don't even know should be on your tank.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- panzerkw24 Jun, 2011by
A must for the tank nut.
Printed in the style ofthe Haynes Car manuals,here is all you need to know about owning a Tiger tank, by the guys at the Tank Museum,Bovington. Loads of pics,both when the Tiger was captured and during its years at the museum,culminating its lengthy restoration to running order, which is profusely illustrated. A must for all tank nuts.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.99
- £6.80Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £19.03Trending at £19.65
- £7.00Trending at £8.99