All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.23
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £34.26
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the theory of tight closure and its applications. This book covers the basic properties of tight closure including various types of singularities such as F-regular and F-rational singularities. It presents basic theorems in the theory including versions of the Briancon-Skoda theorem, and various homological conjectures.
- Author(s)Craig Huneke
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication15/03/1996
- Series TitleCBMS Regional Conference Series in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 88
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Weight255 g
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.