All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £9.47Trending at £10.00
- £16.99Trending at £18.90
- £4.95Trending at £6.99
- £5.23Trending at £5.91
- £6.24Trending at £8.08
- £2.00Trending at £2.39
- £4.99Trending at £6.09
About this product
- DescriptionTells a story that is adapted from a traditional folktale. This book is about a piece of leather and a resourceful cowboy. It includes a glossary of cowboy slang.
- Author Biography<b>Jodi Icenoggle</b> grew up in the prairie land of Montana and combines her love of the West with a favorite folktale. She still lives in Bozeman. Montana. <b>Normand Chartier</b> was named a Distinguished Connecticut Author by the Hartford Courant/Mark Twain Committee. He lives in Brooklyn, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Jodi Icenoggle
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Normand Chartier
- Interest Age5 - 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.