All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of fresh, Spring-themed sewing projects using Tilda fabrics and embellishments. It allows you to choose from a variety of sewing and papercraft designs, including bags, soft toys, fabric boxes and unique decorations. It uses colour palette such as shades of red, pink, white, pale green, azure blue and cyan.
- Author BiographyTone Finnanger is the designer and owner of the brand Tilda. She grew up in Oslo, the capital of Norway. Always fond of art and craft, inspired by members of the family she soon began to explore how she could make a living from her talent. The dream was to make dolls and scenery for animation films, while in real life she was working in a craft shop. This combination is what eventually led to the idea of Tilda. Tone started Tilda in 1999, 25 years old. She now lives on an island in the Oslo fjord with her boyfriend and her dog. This is also where she has her studio. She has her education in graphic design and art.
- Author(s)Tone Finnanger
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/05/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.71Trending at £14.98
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £16.50Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.