CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.07Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book details many of the methods that are now commonly used to study tiling microarrays in genomic discovery. It provides step-by-step detail essential for reproducible results and contains expert implementation advice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1067
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 37 colour illustrations, 12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight666 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlfred Chun Shui Luk,Tin-Lap Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.