All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTillich's main contribution to theology was to offer an account of the significance of human agency within the history of God's salvation of the world. This book analyzes, clarifies and connects some of the most central and difficult of Tillich's theological concepts.
- Author BiographyAndrew O'Neill is a minister of the United Church of Canada. He completed a Masters of Divinity at the University of Toronto before undertaking graduate work in the Theology in History program at New College, University of Edinburgh. Under the supervision of Dr. Nick Adams, Andrew completed a PhD in Systematic Theology, with a focus on the conceptual connections between Paul Tillich's Systematic Theology and the philosophical systems of F.W.J. Schelling and G.W.F. Hegel.
- Author(s)Andrew O'Neill
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleGuides for the Perplexed
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight236 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.66
- £4.75Trending at £4.83
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.10
- £4.79Trending at £7.41
- £13.80Trending at £20.33
- £10.20Trending at £11.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.